National Enterprise Educator Awards
Engineers in Business currently works with 32 UK universities, providing funding for their enterprise competitions for students and recent graduates. We are delighted to promote the National Enterprise Educator Awards which celebrates and champions the diverse work of enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working in Further and Higher Education across the UK.
The Awards, run by Enterprise Educators UK, are open for entries and nominations. The entry deadline is 15 June 2020.
2020 sees a fully revised set of categories:
- Enterprise Catalyst– an individual or team delivering exceptional enterprise education or practice inside or outside the curriculum
- Entrepreneurship Catalyst– an individual or team delivering exceptional entrepreneurship education or practice inside or outside the curriculum
- Rising Star in Enterprise Education – an exceptional individual at the early stage of career who is making an exceptional contribution while demonstrating their potential for transformational future impact
- Pioneer in Enterprise Education – an exceptional individual who is actively influencing and driving transformational change and creating impact within their organisation and across the sector
- Inclusive Enterprise Education Award – an additional award conferred on one entry from any of the above categories and designed to recognise excellence in driving change in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity (EDI).
- People’s Choice – shortlisted entries will be invited to submit a short video for online public voting to determine the winner of an additional ‘People’s Choice’ award which could come from any category.
Winners in each category receive £500, a glass trophy and a certificate.
Please click here for all the details. The deadline is midnight Monday 15 June 2020.
A shortlist will be announced in July and the winners will be announced at an online award ceremony in early September.